Harvard Kennedy School
Week of 2/27/17
Saturday, February 25, 2017
- Façade and interior work will continue on the pavilion.
- Façade work will continue on the West Pavilion.
- Exterior brick façade work will continue this week.
- Rough mechanical piping, metal framing, and dry wall work will take place throughout the week.
- Stair construction will occur throughout the week.
- Ceiling and light installations will continue.
- Trucking and deliveries will take place throughout the week.
- Police details will be onsite to assist with vehicular and pedestrian traffic.
If there are any specific questions or concerns regarding any of these activities or any other construction related issues, please contact the Construction Mitigation Department at 617-496-0857 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.