Week of 3/27/17
Saturday, March 25, 2017
- SOE (support of excavation) steel will begin to be removed. A crane will be used and a horn will be used for notification to workers below of the swing movements of the crane.
- Steel erection will continue.
- Materials will continue to be hauled into the site from the Romar laydown area.
- Excavation activities will take place throughout the site.
- Materials will be hauled into and off site daily.
- Foundation work will continue. A horn will be used for notification to workers below of the swing movements from the crane.
- Steel deliveries will arrive daily.
- Structural steel erection will continue.