Public Way Impacts
- Harvard/Cambridge Police details will be posted at each intersection of Bow Street, Linden Street and Plympton Street.
- Bow Street will remain closed in front of Randolph Hall from Linden to Plympton Street.
- Linden Street and Plympton Street will have a drive lane and both roads remain open for pedestrians.
- Linden Street will periodically be blocked to vehicle traffic for dumpster swaps, deliveries, and to move machinery
- A site fence has been installed, including lighting and signage.
- Dumpster swaps will continue at the north end of Plympton Street, Bow Street, and the courtyard.
- Continuous deliveries will take place at Linden, Plympton and Bow streets.
- The tower crane located in the courtyard will be active from 7:00 AM – 3:00 PM daily.
Exterior Site Activities
- Chimney caps, roof slate, and flashing will be installed.
- Installation of brick veneer will occur.
- The jack arches and lintels along Plympton Street will continue to be rebuilt.
- Cutting of masonry joints will occur on the façade of the building.
- Staging will be installed at the gable end on the west façade of the building.
- Dumpster loading with trash chute will continue on Bow Street.
- Deliveries will be made on Bow Street for load-in of material at southwest gate as well as on Linden Street at the entrance to the Courtyard.
Interior Site Activities
- Backfilling of the duct banks will take place.
- Miscellaneous demolition will occur as needed.
- Framing of vents and joists will take place.
- Insulation will be installed on the 2nd floor.
- Layout activities will occur.
- Windows will be installed.
- Installation of risers, overhead, and in-wall mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and HVAC will occur.