Public Way Impacts
- Harvard/Cambridge Police details will be posted at each intersection of Bow Street, Linden Street and Plympton Street.
- Bow Street will remain closed in front of Randolph Hall from Linden to Plympton Street.
- Linden Street and Plympton Street will have a drive lane and both roads will remain open for pedestrians.
- Linden Street will periodically be blocked to vehicle traffic for dumpster swaps, deliveries, and to move machinery.
- A site fence has been installed, including lighting and signage.
- Dumpster swaps will continue at the north end of Plympton Street, Bow Street, and the courtyard.
- Continuous deliveries will happen at Linden, Plympton, and Bow Streets.
- The Tower Crane located in the courtyard will be active from 7:00 AM – 3:00 PM daily.
Exterior Site Activities
- Chimney caps, roof slate, and flashing will be installed.
- Roof decking will be replaced.
- Installation of brick veneer will occur.
- The jack arches and lintels will continue to be rebuilt.
- Cutting of masonry joints will occur in the courtyard.
- Dumpster loading with trash chute will continue on Bow Street.
- Deliveries will be made on Bow Street for load-in of material at southwest gate as well as on Linden Street at the entrance to the Courtyard.
Interior Site Activities
- Backfilling of the duct banks will take place.
- Insulation activities will occur on the 2nd floor.
- Work will take place at the dormers.
- Framing for vents and joists will take place.
- Work on the foundation in the basement will continue.
- Insulation will be installed on the 2nd floor, 3rd floor, and the attic.
- 2nd floor framing will take place.
- Windows will be installed.
- Installation of risers for electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and HVAC will continue, as well as overhead and in-wall rough-ins.