Claverly Hall (63 Mt Auburn Street)
- In June 2019, the Harvard House Renewal program team began a multi-phase renovation of Adams House.
- Phase One of the Adams House renewal included renovations of Claverly Hall and Senior House, including plans to preserve Claverly Hall’s history and character while improving its functionality, accessibility, and student-life offerings.
- As of Spring 2021, the renovation work on Claverly House is complete and students moved into the building in August 2021.
- Linden Street is now open to the public and through traffic. Pedestrians should continue to use caution as construction activities are ongoing at Apthorp House off of Linden Street.
Apthorp House (10 Linden Street)
- The renovation of Apthorp House, the historic home of the Adams House faculty deans, was Phase Two of Harvard University’s House Renewal Project, and was complete at the end of the summer of 2021.