Harvard Kennedy School
Week of 8/21/17
Saturday, August 19, 2017
- Façade and interior work will continue on the pavilion.
- Site work will continue on Eliot Street, Taubmen Plaza, and the Belfer entrance. Please note, that Eliot Street is closed to pedestrians.
- Gateway façade work will continue.
- Bathroom installation and tile renovation will continue in the Littauer Forum.
- Exterior brick façade work will continue this week.
- Site work will continue in the Pavilion courtyard and along JFK Street.
- Rough mechanical piping, metal framing, and dry wall work will take place throughout the week.
- Ceiling and light installations will continue.
- Painting will continue on the interior.
- Trucking and deliveries will take place throughout the week.
- Police details will be onsite to assist with vehicular and pedestrian traffic.
If there are any specific questions or concerns regarding any of these activities or any other construction related issues, please contact the Construction Mitigation Department at 617-496-0857 or email email@example.com.