Harvard Kennedy School
Week of 6/26/17
Saturday, June 24, 2017
- Façade and interior work will continue on the pavilion.
- Work will continue on the sidewalks on the West side of JFK street.
- Façade work will continue on the West Pavilion.
- Site work in the Pavilion courtyard will continue.
- Bathroom installation and tile renovation will continue in the Littauer Forum.
- A curb will continue to be installed at the Taubmen Plaza.
- Exterior brick façade work will continue this week.
- Site work will continue in the Pavilion courtyard.
- Rough mechanical piping, metal framing, and dry wall work will take place throughout the week.
- Stair construction will occur throughout the week.
- Ceiling and light installations will continue.
- Painting will continue on the interior.
- Trucking and deliveries will take place throughout the week.
- Police details will be onsite to assist with vehicular and pedestrian traffic.
If there are any specific questions or concerns regarding any of these activities or any other construction related issues, please contact the Construction Mitigation Department at 617-496-0857 or email email@example.com.