Week of 11/12/18
- The weekly update for Soldiers Field Park Building 2 Renovation will be sent out individually moving forward. If you would like to sign up for construction updates for this project, please click the link below.
- Wireless installations, walk-throughs, and testing will continue to take place at various HUH buildings. For any inquiries regarding schedule, access, or other general concerns, please call the Harvard Mitigation Hotline at (617) 496-0857, or email@example.com .
- If you are experiencing a technical or connection issue with the wireless, please reach out to the HUH Xfinity Hotline at (866) 848-0281 or HUH.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Grinding of brick/sealant and hammering may be audible throughout the majority of the building’s interior.
- Yellow areas on the plan below indicate where work is occurring and accessed by a swing stage on the exterior.
A lift will operate where there is a red X on the plan.
- On the north west tower, a lift will be parked in the fire lane and work on the lower elevation.
- A lift will work on the main entrance elevation until the end of December.
- Residents may smell an odor from the sealant used. This odor is not toxic or harmful
- Periodic deliveries will continue throughout the project from Western Ave.
All windows within the swing staging vicinity must remain shut due to:
- Contractors on swing staging not able see open windows below when lowering their lift. A window is at risk of breaking by remaining open.
- Swing staging is not able to move upward when windows are open.
- Water/debris/odors potentially traveling into the building.