Week of 5/27/19
Please note, no work will take place on Monday, May 27th in observance of Memorial Day, or Thursday, May 30th for Harvard Commencement.
65 Mt. Auburn Street
- North east and south east fire escapes will be repaired from Tuesday, May 28th to Friday, May 31st. The work will produce dust and some vibrations. Unit access is not necessary.
- Fire escape inspections will take place. A Contractor will be inspecting all levels of the fire escapes. Unit access.
- Roof repairs have begun to take place at these two locations.
- Contractors will be accessing the work areas with scaffolding and man lifts. It is recommended that you keep your window shades closed in the vicinity of the work areas for your privacy.
- These projects are expected to continue for the next six weeks. Please be aware that this type of project will generate some noise, dust, and debris.