Week of 2/26/18
Saturday, February 24, 2018
- Millwork and cabinetry work will continue, as well as electrical finished and mechanical work. Minimal noise is expected to be experienced from cutting of wood and tile.
- Ongoing electrical work will continue at the childcare play area.
Monday, February 26th - Friday, March 2nd
- Masonry work will continue on the canopies. Noise is expected from cutting and mixing grout, and general installation of masonry.
- Roof replacement work will continue. Noise is expected from moving materials, and cutting, fastening, and installation of materials.
- Periodic deliveries will continue throughout the project.
- Installation of drywall will continue. Noise is expected from cutting and fastening of materials.
- Installation of cabinets and millwork will continue. Some noise will be experienced from cutting and fastening of materials.
- Flooring will continue to be buffed and installed. Noise is expected to be produced from buffing of concrete floors and installation.
- Painting is ongoing. No noise is expected from this activity.
- MEP's (mechanical, electrical, and plumbing) installations will continue. Minimal to no noise is expected from these activities.
- Electrical, Fire Alarm, and plumbing finishes will continue. This work will include the installation of toilets, sinks, outlets, etc. These activities are expected to produce minimal noise.
- Finishing work will continue on the stairs. This activity is expected to produce minimal noise.
- SFP Community Play area has been reopened.
- Electrical work is ongoing. Noise may be experiences from movement of materials.
- Cabinets will be installed on the interior. Limited noise is expected from this activity.
- Wireless installations, walk-throughs, and testing will continue to take place at various HUH buildings. For any inquiries regarding schedule, access, or other general concerns, please call the Harvard Mitigation Hotline at (617) 496-0857, firstname.lastname@example.org .
- If you are experiencing a technical or connection issue with the wireless, please reach out to the HUH Xfinity Hotline at (866) 848-0281 orHUH.email@example.com .