Soldiers Field Park Building 2 Renovation Project Update
Soldiers Field Park Renovation
Saturday, May 25, 2019
- No work activities will take place.
- Please note, no work will take place on Monday, May 27th in observance of Memorial Day or Thursday, May 30th for Harvard Commencement.
- Utility and concrete work will take place, as well as grading of the site. noise will be experienced from operation of excavators, delivery trucks, compaction machines, and cutting and drilling of concrete.
- Trucking of materials into and out of the site will continue to take place throughout the work day.
- Dumpsters will be swapped throughout the week.
- MEP (mechanical, electrical, and plumbing) installations will continue. This work may produce noise.
- Framing, mechanical systems, and steel work will continue to take place. Some noise is expected from cutting and welding of materials.
- Drywall, taping, and painting will take place. Some noise is expected from cutting and fastening the drywall to studs.
- Carpentry and installation of flooring will continue. Noise maybe experienced from cutting of trim and nailing of materials.