Soldiers Field Park Building 2 Renovation Project Update
Soldiers Field Park Renovation
Saturday, November 17th, 2018
- Demolition activities will continue on the interior of the building, as well as around the site. Materials will also be removed from the site.
- Windows will begin to be installed.
Monday, November 19th- Friday, November 23rd, 2018
- Please note, no work will take place on Thursday, November 22nd in observance of Thanksgiving Day.
Soldiers Field Park – Building 2
- Underground utility work will take place. Noise is expected from the use of excavators, delivery trucks, and compaction of soils.
- Masonry work is ongoing around the building. Noise is expected from cutting and cleaning of bricks with the use of a hammer, as well as the use of lifts.
- Removal of old windows and installation of new windows will continue. Noise is expected from general operations with the use of a man-lift.
- Concrete mats will continue to be poured and formed. Noise is expected from cutting and fastening of wood for form work, and delivery and placement of concrete.
- Trucking of materials into and out of the site will continue to take place at regular intervals.
- Dumpsters will be swapped throughout the week.
- Demolition activities and removal of materials from the building will continue. Noise is expected from the disposal of materials into dumpsters with the use of a lull and a bobcat.
- MEP (mechanical, electrical, and plumbing) installations will continue. This work includes cutting of materials, loading and unloading of materials, and coring of concrete which can produce noise.
- Fireproofing will continue to be installed. Some noise is associated with this activity.
- Framing will continue to take place. Some noise is expected from fastening of materials.
Soldiers Field Park – Building 3
- Miscellaneous punch list activities will continue at the interior and exterior of the building.