Public Way Impacts
- Harvard/Cambridge Police details will be posted at each intersection of Bow Street, Linden Street and Plympton Street.
- Bow Street will remain closed in front of Randolph Hall from Linden to Plympton Street.
- Linden Street and Plympton Street will have a drive lane and both roads will remain open for pedestrians.
- Linden Street will periodically be blocked to vehicle traffic for dumpster swaps, deliveries, and to move machinery.
- A site fence has been installed, including lighting and signage.
- Dumpster swaps will continue at the north end of Plympton Street, Bow Street, and the courtyard.
- Continuous deliveries will happen at Linden, Plympton, and Bow Streets.
- The Tower Crane located in the courtyard will be active from 7:00 AM – 3:00 PM daily.
- On Monday May 16th, a delivery will take place along Mt. Auburn Street. Police details will be positioned on Mt. Auburn and Linden Street to periodically close the street while the forklift removes pallets off the delivery truck.
Exterior Site Activities
- Chimney caps, roof slate, and flashing will be installed.
- Work on the elevator will occur.
- The jack arches and lintels will continue to be rebuilt.
- Cutting of masonry joints will occur in the courtyard.
- The chimney will be rebuilt.
- Installation of brick veneer will occur.
- Dumpster loading with trash chute will continue on Bow Street.
- Deliveries will be made on Bow Street for load-in of material at southwest gate as well as on Linden Street at the entrance to the Courtyard.
Interior Site Activities
- Backfilling and prep for the foundation will take place.
- Miscellaneous demo work will occur as needed.
- Work will take place at the dormers.
- Insulation activities will occur on the 2nd floor.
- Work on the foundation in the basement will continue.
- 2nd floor and 3rd floor framing will take place.
- Windows will be installed.
- Installation of risers for electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and HVAC will continue, as well as overhead and in-wall rough-ins.